Very warm welcome to the Jaipur Inn. It was established in 1976 by my father, who is a retired Wing Commander of Indian Airforce. We wish you have a happy and comfortable stay with us. I will be your whatever-whenever contact here in Jaipur Inn.
If you arrive in Jaipur by train, bus or airplane, you are likely to be approached by rickshaw and taxi drivers. They may tell you that the hotel where you are going is closed and offer to take you to some other place. The drivers get commissions from some of the hotels and those commissions will be added to your room rate. Make sure to have the exact name and address of your hotel with you and confirm that you have been taken to the right place before you pay the driver.
Here is some information about our amenities for your convenience:
- A guest lounge on the ground floor
- An iron, water kettle and hairdryer are available at the Reception upon request
- Board games and ping pong for entertainment
- Check-in and check-out times are 12 noon
- Internet room
- Laundry service
- Library of books to be borrowed or exchanged
- Luggage may be left at reception for storage free of charge
- Pay phone at reception
- Rooftop terrace, or Amber Nectar as we like to call it, has free WiFi
- Café Jai is an independently run café managed by Mr. Vijay (tel. 9314513110). It is a Self-Service Café, and there is no room service. Hours: 7:30 am–10 pm, last order 9:30 pm.
- Travel advice, taxi hire assistance and currency exchange
Welcome to Jaipur Inn,